KSBCF is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We state our commitment to this in [REQUIRED: a document name, such as a Customer Charter].
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies. (The National Disability Authority’s Centre for Excellence in Universal Design has an introduction to policy and legislation relevant to Universal Design in Ireland.)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently has [WILL THIS WEBSITE BE PROFESSIONALLY ASSESSED?] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on [date of the last web accessibility audit].
Accessibility features of this website
- Resizable Text
- Contrast adjustment
- Screen reader compatibility
Areas for improvement and timelines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 by December 31st, 2019.
THIS SECTION WILL REQUIRE AN UPDATE AFTER TESTING
- Section of website
- First accessibility problem, such as incorrect use of headers, reliance on a mouse, insufficient color contrast, and so on.
- We hope to have improved the accessibility of the [name] section of the website by [deadline].
- If you have problems using the [name] section of the website, call us on [phone number] and ask to speak to [part of your organisation]. You can also write to us at [address of the organisation]
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website. If you encounter a section of the website that can be improved, please email us on our contact page.